Wednesday, July 31, 2013

ELLE UK September 2013

You guys. The most exciting/stressful time of the year is upon us again. No, not Oscar season (I WISH), but September issues are here. They are here and ready for us to judge. So far, so good. I love ELLE UK's cover with Katy Perry. She looks so sophisticated and grungy. Yeah, I don't know if those words actually go together or even make sense but I know what I'm talking about and that's all that matters. Keep rockin', Katy. Speaking of which, have you guys been keeping up with her album promotion? She has sent a golden semi to first drive around Los Angeles and then around the US promoting her new album, it's name and the release date. Oh Katy, you keep us guessing, don't you? Translation, I'm super excited for new music from her considering it's been 3 years. Way too long, but I swear if there aren't silly pop songs I will be truly devastated. You have been warned.
I don't even know why I love it so much, but I do. Her hair and makeup are flawless. Dare I say that this makes me want to get another hair cut?... 
Okay, but this hat needs to GO AWAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment