Monday, April 29, 2013

Vogue May 2013

Can we be real for a second? The May issue of Vogue, featuring the darling Carey Mulligan in character as her "The Great Gatsby" character, Daisy, has captured my entire heart and soul. Now, don't get me wrong, I'm a little bit of a hypocrite, or whatever, having not read the book yet. BUT give me the Roaring Twenties, Carey Mulligan and a dapper Leonardo DiCaprio and you know I'm in. I'm so in love with everything about the casting of the movie, the movie itself, this photoshoot, the clothes and especially the interview. I haven't been this pleased with a Vogue spread in I can't remember how long. But this article, and the pictures, captured my attention and gave me heart butterflies. You know, stomach butterflies, but happy ones in your heart? Yep. It's a thing.
 Yes I realize this is velvet, but I'm looking over it for now because it's just so perfect.
 This Chanel gown is EVERYTHING.
 So, this Alexander McQueen gown is everything too...
 This is actually, probably and maybe my favorite picture?
I think that I need this headpiece in my life. Yep, I see no reason as to why it shouldn't be on my head. I also love this Chanel gown. But what's new, you know?

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I know this is kind of off topic but I was
    wondering which blog platform are you using for this site?
    I'm getting sick and tired of Wordpress because I've had issues
    with hackers and I'm looking at alternatives for another platform. I would be great if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.

    My homepage Air Max 2013

    ReplyDelete