Tuesday, February 19, 2013

"Spring Breakers" Paris Premiere

I'm going to be 100% honest when I tell you that I'm super excited to see "Spring Breakers" mostly because I have a girl crush on Ashley Benson and I know it's going to be one heck of a hot mess. During the Paris premiere yesterday, the girls gave us a little sneak peek of said, hot mess. Shall we?
Ashley Benson: She looked hot. I'm not going to lie to you guys. It has also come to my attention that I think we would be really good friends. Just saying. And like, yeah, there's a lot of boobage going on, but whatever.
Selena Gomez: Girlfrand (Yep, that happened.) went with a super short Gucci dress. I have a few problems, one being the shininess of the dress and the second being the side boobage. But I mean, haters gonna hate because her legs look fantastic.
Vanessa Hudgens: I actually have no words for her. In retrospect, this Rafael Cennamo dress is actually quite fun, but on V Hudgens it looks like a bad prom dress. I mean, don't even get me started on her prom hair.
Rachel Korine: Aka. The director's wife is the tamest of them all. Well, so far...
(Via Zimbio)

No comments:

Post a Comment