Wednesday, February 13, 2013

"Oz The Great And Powerful" LA Premiere

Okay, well this explains why traffic was so bad after work. I knew there was a premiere. I sensed it. The "Oz The Great And Powerful" LA premiere was tonight and I am quite impressed. And quite mad that I didn't drive farther down Highland. Missed opportunities, y'all. In other news, as much as I loathe "The Wizard of Oz" I am actually quite excited for this movie.
Okay, well I am majorly girl crushing on Mila Kunis right now. I mean, I always am, but right now especially. I adore this Dolce & Gabbana dress. I love the silhouette, the color, the detailing and I'm having an even bigger love affair with her Sutra earrings. She's wonderful. 
I think Michelle Williams is the cutest little bean, but I don't know if I love this Prada dress. I mean, it's very HER and I respect that, but the length is weird to me. I also don't know how I feel about the shoes, so that's an issue as well.
I love the color of Rachel Weisz's Victoria Beckham dress, but I don't like the dress itself. The white thing, or whatever that is, is throwing me off. But can we talk about how cute it is that they are on a yellow brick road? Ah attention to detail, I love you.
(Via Zimbio)

No comments:

Post a Comment