Saturday, February 23, 2013

2013 Independent Spirit Awards

With the Oscars, aka. My favorite day of the year (With the exception of my birthday and Christmas, of course) tomorrow, all the stars are in Hollywood and ready to dazzle us. Tonight, the Independent Spirit Awards took place and I am quite pleased with what went down. Well, for the most part. I'm looking at you, Laura Dern. Oh, I'm looking at you.
This is actually so wonderful, I adore it. Jennifer Lawrence looks plain hot (Yeah, I don't know?) in this Lanvin outfit. I adore it. And her makeup is flawless too, she's no longer super tan, which I appreciate. Her loose top knot is also great. So many good things to say about this. I can't wait for her to win her Oscar tomorrow. I mean, what? ;) (Yes, that winky face was completely necessary and no, I'm not sorry 'bout it.)
I am still really obsessed with everything Kerry Washington has been wearing. Her style is impeccable and chic and I love it. I mean, it looks like Spring literally threw up on her and I could not be more obsessed with it. This Giambattista Valli look is perfection.
This is what Emily Osment from "Hannah Montana" looks like now, you guys. I'm not entirely sure what she's wearing, but I am 100% sure that I hate every single piece of it. It looks like a Barbie wedding dress. And not a good one. Speaking of which, I had the BEST wedding dress for my Barbie. It was totes haute couture and my Mother recently threw it out. I mean, I know I wouldn't ever use it, but for like, framing and nostalgia reasons I wish I had it still. (I hope she reads this. I will never forgive.)
I admit that I didn't know who Laura Dern was initially, but I was so thrown off by this disgusting (Yes, disgusting) outfit that I was too distracted to even Google her. This is HEINOUS. Now that the initial panic and shock of this heinousness has worn off, I Googled her and found she is 46, which makes her about 30 years too old to be showing her teal bra through her shirt. Also, what is that cuff? Why are there so many colors in this outfit? What is her hair?  What is life?!?!?!?!?!?!
(Via Zimbio)

No comments:

Post a Comment