Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Glamour March 2013

Dakota Fanning graces the cover of Glamour's March issue and I'm actually really, really unimpressed. I cannot express enough just how much I hate how much over-editing Glamour does. I really don't understand it, you know? They choose beautiful covergirls who need very little retouching, but things get crazy over in the Glamour offices apparently. I'm really disappointed and I think they should apologize to us and Dakota. Especially Dakota. She looks like a china doll. But in a slightly happier note, I still really love Ellen von Unwerth's pictures. A lot. They are always so fun. I mean, looking past the editing, of course.
 Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope.
 Okay, I like this one mostly because her hair looks FIERCE.
Well, this Burberry Prorsum dress makes her look like a piece of sushi.

No comments:

Post a Comment