Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Vogue Germany January 2013

Oh, hello. Let's just give Jessica Chastain another warm welcome on the blog early this morning. Yes, it's almost 3 AM, let's just not discuss that. She graces the cover of Vogue Germany's January issue and I am just in love with the cover. She is actually one of my favorite humans uh, ever? Okay, that may or may not be stretching it a bit considering we haven't met (yet) but judging from what I've seen and read, I'm going to stick with what I said earlier about her being my favorite. I mostly love the cover because it reminds me of an old Vogue cover. Back when things were happy and pretty. The fact that this Gucci number is just taking over the cover is kind of wonderful. Ugh I am so happy and so tired. I can't wait to see the rest of these pictures. I can only imagine...

No comments:

Post a Comment