Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Cosmopolitan January 2013

Ugh, y'all know I hate Cosmopolitan. Like, sure it's fun to read sometimes (We're all guilty, don't even pretend.), but I swear half of the crap they put in there is just to mess with us because it's so ridiculous. That being said, I still hate it. Carly Rae Jepsen graces the cover of their January issue and I'm not in love with any of it really. I mean, I looked at it and instantly two words popped into my head "sex hair." That's all I see. I would also like to point out that despite the fact that you can kind of see her butt cheek, she's not doing the normal Cosmo pose. You know, pouty face, finger through the belt loop/hand on the thigh pose, which is interesting when you consider the fact that at 27 she's the oldest covergirl Cosmopolitan has had in a few months. Let that sink in. Ugh, Cosmo, you're the worst and I think you know it. I still really like Carly Rae Jepsen though. No judging, but her album is actually really fun. It's a huge 80s dance party. I dig it.
This is not bad though, her hair looks really great.

No comments:

Post a Comment