Sunday, October 21, 2012

Vogue November 2012

Well, Rihanna graces the cover of Vogue. Again. She was just on their April 2011 cover, but here she is again on their November cover. Now, don't get me wrong, I love Rihanna. I do. But do I love her enough to give her two Vogue covers so close together? No, no I do not. I am truly BAFFLED by the Vogue offices as of late, I really don't understand who is running things because this is (In my opinion, which is the only one that matters when it comes to this. Honestly.) unacceptable. But ugh, WHATEVER okay? She looks pretty, I'm just bored. I'm so bored. Like, yes, go lay out in the fields and prance around in the forest. It's not like Vogue hasn't done that for the past 23849 issues. My gosh. The lack of creativity really frustrates me.
How she manages to look good in literally ever hair color and hair cut is beyond me.
This is their new "go to" pose, isn't it?
 ENOUGH WITH THE FORESTS ALREADY, VOGUE.

No comments:

Post a Comment