Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Marie Claire November 2012

I've made no efforts to keep my dislike for Ashley Greene on the down-low throughout the years, but I have to give her credit where it is due. Because she looks really stinkin' great on the cover of Marie Claire's November issue. It's whatever, you guys. I don't really want to talk about it. Only, you know I do because like, I am a blogger and I cannot NOT talk about something. That's also whatever. So many "whatevers" tonight. Another whatever, is the rest of the photoshoot. It's like, kinda boring. WHATEVER. Yes, again. Don't judge me.
 Ugh, hair envy over here.
I'm not truly understanding her hair here. I don't like it.
Okay, but I do like this Antonio Berardi blazer and pant situation thing going on though. Also, these Manolo Blahnik shoes are great.

No comments:

Post a Comment