Sunday, October 21, 2012

Heidi Montag

Yes. Heidi Montag. There's a name you thought (PRAYED) you'd never see again. But alas, here she is and apparently she's still a thing. She hosted some event in Las Vegas on Friday and I just cannot. Judging by all the hilarious comments you guys left on Facebook, ranging from "Oh God" to "Ewww she is awful" to "This makes me sad :(" to "Gross" to "Sick" to "What has she done to herself...," I think you all agree with me. She is just NO. She's no. Plain and simple. I am so sad for her as a person. I'm so sad and distraught over her as a person that I don't even have energy to try to figure out what she's wearing. A velvet bodysuit tucked into pleather shorts? Say it ain't so, Heidi. Say it ain't so. Let's just have a moment of silence for Heidi pre-Spencer and "The Hills." Is it so bad that I actually do miss that show though? C'est la vie, don't judge me.

No comments:

Post a Comment