Monday, September 17, 2012

Vogue October 2012

HOLD UP. Yes. Holy. Yes. Yes, you guys. Just, yes. FINALLY. I didn't even write about Vogue's September issue (with Lady Gaga) because I was so grossed out. Like, it was just so bad, you guys. But this. This is so great. The gorgeous Keira Knightley graces the cover of Vogue's October issue and I'm kind of obsessed. And by "kind of" I mean, "I am so bloody excited." It is just so good.
She looks so gorgeous, I actually cannot. Her makeup, and her hair, is flawless. I'm not understanding the glove, but like, whatever. She looks flawless.
Yeah no, I really love this Dior dress though. Like, a lot. 
I NEED THIS DIOR COAT ON MY BODY.
I love that they incorporated her costumes from "Anna Karenina." This is stunning. Jacqueline Durran is supes talented. Also, I want this Sean Barrett hat.
 
 Yeah, this Valentino gown is also pretty perfect.
This Chanel Haute Couture gown makes her look like an ice queen and I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment