Thursday, September 20, 2012

Crash Magazine

Let's get a few things straight here. 1. I love Jessica Chastain. 2. I love fashion magazines. 3. I love anything/everything French. Now that you know those very important facts about me, you shall understand why I am so puzzled by Jessica Chastain's cover shoot in Crash's latest issue (I don't know what month, because much to my dismay, I can't speak or understand French. Yet.). I'm just not really understanding anything that's going on here. Like, the black and white ones are whatever, they are plain and simple, but I understand them. Then the pink outfit comes into play and I literally just don't even know what is up and what is down. I am truly baffled, my friends.
I TRULY don't understand her makeup here. This doesn't even look like her. The makeup artist deserves a slap on the wrist for this one. 
She has stunning hair. Can we just talk about it for a second? I love.
BAM. This is just out of nowhere and I am just so... BAFFLED. I am baffled, you guys. Literally no other word is coming to my mind, which is equally as upsetting.

No comments:

Post a Comment