Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Jessica Biel

I have been very surprisingly happy with the future Mrs. Timberlake's outfit choices as of late. Maybe the fact that she is officially engaged to my (well, one of my) dream men has helped boost her self-esteem even more. I don't know. I feel like it would do that for me. Anyway, she was at the premiere of "Total Recall" in Dublin yesterday in this GORGEOUS Zac Posen dress. I love the color and the silhouette is so great. It's like a pretty little piece of origami, or something. I also think her Manolo Blahnik shoes are weird, but the right amount of weird. And to top it off, I like that her hair is just messy instead of super tight and polished. It's nice. Ugh, I have too many nice things to say about this, it is overflowing with goodness. I just love it a lot. My niceness is a curse sometimes, you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment