Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Elizabeth Banks

I love when my favorites have to make their rounds to every talk show, premiere, event, etc. for promo tours because that means more outfit changes! Elizabeth Banks has been everywhere promoting "People Like Us" and I love it. She was on "FOX and Friends" (Which, might I add, is the most painfully awkward morning talk show I have EVER seen in all my 22 years of life. Oh my gosh, I can't even. I was so uncomfortable watching it. Like, they didn't even talk about the movie she was promoting. The guy started telling her how his neighbors want to hold their own version of the Hunger Games in his backyard. Don't take my word for it, just watch it here.) this morning in just the cutest little dress ever. The color looks great on her, but I am mostly focused on her necklace. It's a little bit amazing. Did I mention that I love her? Because I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment