Sunday, April 29, 2012

2012 White House Correspondents' Dinner

A crap load of celebrities came out to Washington last night to join President Obama for the White House Correspondents' Dinner. Like, actually a crap load. There were some obvious ones, George Clooney, and then some kind of random ones like Josh Hutcherson. I mean, I'm not complaining. I love both of them and when they're wearing a suit? Yes, please and thank you. Oh, and Lindsay Lohan was there which is just... Yeah.
Michelle Obama looked gorgeous, as always. While I can't find any pictures of her whole dress, I love what I can see and that is sufficient enough.
He's just so pretty, I couldn't NOT include him.
I think Elizabeth Banks was the best dressed of the night. I love the simplicity of her entire outfit and the peplum on this dress is making my heart smile. I really, really like her, you guys.
Charlize Theron is so stunning, it actually hurts my eyes a little bit. And while her Emilio Pucci dress is kind of boring, I appreciate the conservativeness of it. Especially for the White House and such. Or wherever they were.
I still want Leslie Mann to adopt me as her own. Plus, I think I like her floral gown, so that's a plus.
I cannot even begin to tell you how long it took to find a full body picture of Josh Hutcherson from last night. My gosh. But he looked super dapper and perhaps it was worth the wait. By "perhaps" I mean, "it totally was."
Kate Hudson looked great in this Jenny Packham dress. Her hair did not look so great. It's just not a very becoming hairstyle for her. Ew, that made me sound like my Mother. I'm so sorry.
I don't like Reese Witherspoon's dress, but if she is pregnant like everyone is saying she is, then I'll just say this was a poor judgement made by her baby hormones. If not, then I don't know.
I don't know why Kim Kardashian showed up, with her Mother no less, just mere months after Obama said that he pretty much hated the whole Kardashian family/empire. It's curious. I wonder if he knew she was there. Also, the amount of velvet on her dress is legitimately giving me a slight panic attack. I hate it. I hate it so much. I need to go wash my hands...
Holy eff no. Rosario Dawson looked, for lack of a nicer sounding word, super fugly. This dress was SO ill-fitting, I can't even. Her boobs are squished and displayed ever so poorly. It's just an actual mess.
I think I like Malin Akerman's dress, but I can't focus on it because my eyes keep going automatically down to her shoes. I hate them. They look like hooves. You're not Lady Gaga, Malin. Stop this nonsense.
Dakota Fanning was there for some odd reason in a Prada dress that had potential, but unfortunately it just makes her look like a fancy Amish girl. Also, I can't see her shoes fully, but I think I hate them and want to see them die.
Ginnifer Goodwin, a red carpet favorite of mine, wore a H&M dress. That's cray, right? Right. But I like it. I kind of wish she played with her belt though. It could've been a red to match her lipstick or something. I don't know.
Ugh. Zooey Deschanel was there. Every single picture is of her slouching or posing awkwardly. I hate it. I also hate that I love this Oscar de la Renta gown and I hate that she is making me hate it on her. It is WAY too long. She bothers me so much, you guys and I don't want her to, but I can't help it. She just makes poor decisions such as this.
Rachel Zoe's dress reminds me of a jellyfish and I don't hate it.
Crap, I think I might like Claire Danes' Vivienne Westwood dress. Maybe. I might be lying. Now I'm not sure, stop making me question myself.
WHY THE HELL WAS LILO THERE? Who let her out of the house? Isn't she on probation still? She should be. If not for alcoholism or drugs or stupidity, it should be for this fashion citation right here. Everything is wrong with it. My Lord, Lindsay.

No comments:

Post a Comment