Monday, March 26, 2012

Jennifer Lawrence

You guys. I have another girl crush. I know, I know, that's soooo surprising. I swear I have real boy crushes. But in the celebrity world, I pick and choose my favorite girl celebrities and I dream of a day in which we will meet and become best friends. My newest girl crush is Jennifer Lawrence. She is kind of, for lack of a nicer word, amazeballs, and she gives great interviews. For proof, watch this. I'm a little bit obsessed. I see myself in her sometimes with the things she says. UGH. I need to be her friend. Is that too desperate? I don't even care. Anyway, she is on the cover of IO Donna's March 2012 issue (I'm late, sue me) and I got real excited because she looks gorgeous. Like, actually stunning. I come to find out/remember that this shoot was used on Flare's June 2011 issue. That is embarrassing for me but awesome for her because these pictures are kind of stunning. Mm. Girl crush rant over. (For now.)

No comments:

Post a Comment