Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Pretty Little Liars

We have talked about my obsession with "Pretty Little Liars." The show is just TOO good, you guys. It's just too good. And the story line is getting even better because we are just weeks away from finding out who A is and... Okay. You don't care. But if you do, let's chat. I have a lot of theories. Anyway, on Monday night's episode, all I could think about was Hanna's (Ashley Benson) hair. It looked SO cute. It was messy and kind of sloppy, but endearing at the same time. A hairstyle can be endearing, right? It had hidden braids in it. I think that was my favorite part.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, do you know where can I get this type of coat ? thank you so much

    ReplyDelete