Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Glamour April 2012

Jennifer Lawrence graces the cover of Glamour's April issue and I am kind of digging it. She also graces the cover of Glamour UK's April cover, but more on that one in a second. I am getting used to her darker hair and I like the outdoor vibe. I know it has something to do with "The Hunger Games," but I don't know exactly what. Will someone please lend me those books? I feel like I am missing out on so much. C'est la vie, you know I'll see the movie irregardless of the books. Whatever, she looks so fierce. Kudos, Jennifer Lawrence. Kudos on your face.
The titles look a little bit scattered and crazy on the cover though. I'm not loving that.
I love flower head wreaths, or whatever. When they're not on Lana del Rey, of course.
I hate this YSL jumpsuit, but she is rocking it.
I like this Lanvin dress, I love the motion in this picture. Or something artsy fartsy like that.
Well, I mean, I don't love this Roerto Cavalli dress. At all.

No comments:

Post a Comment