Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Fashion Repeat(s)

Oh no. Back in November I had kind of a dramatic rant about a black lace Emilio Pucci dress being worn 4 times within a few months. First it was Jessica Chastain at the Met Gala, then it was Freida Pinto on the cover of InStyle UK's September 2011 issue, then it was Alexa Chung at the opening of the Pucci boutique on Saks Fifth Avenue in November and then Kris Jenner wore it the next day on the "Today" show. Then today I find that Tina Kandelaki (I don't know either.) is wearing the same dress on the February 2012 cover of InStyle Russia. I mean, a fashion repeat is bad enough when it's worn twice, but FIVE times. I can't. There are just SO many beautiful dresses out there, why wear the same one five times. You know?

No comments:

Post a Comment