Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Glamour January 2012

The first magazine cover of 2012 is kind of a letdown. And by "kind of" I mean, *insert Liz Lemon eye roll here.* The Kardashian sisters, the important ones, help Glamour ring in the new year and as fun as this shoot is, Kim Kardashian was on the February 2011 cover. I mean, that's a little redundant, don't you think? I mean, c'mon Glamour. You're better than that. You don't need to repeat cover girls in less than a year. And no, I'm not just complaining because I want Leighton Meester on the cover again. Don't judge me. I do, however, love how colorful the cover is. It's perfect for a January cover.
The ENTIRE Kardashian family has gorgeous hair. I don't know how it got so pretty (Good genes, maybe?) but I love and lust after it. Unfortunately, this cover shot is doing it no justice whatsoever. I realize there is a photoshoot fan (Yes, that is the actual name. Yes, that is a lie.) and such, but I mean, no. Also, why aren't they wearing pants? And why are they wearing ugly cardigans? I HAVE SO MANY QUESTIONS, GLAMOUR MAGAZINE.
Who are these male models and why are they in this photoshoot? Horrid. What a serious hot mess.
See? They have such pretty hair. The cover is just a mean representation.
The whole "friends/sisters at a pajama party" reminds me of the cover shoot they did with Whitney Port, Lo Bosworth and Lauren Conrad. Where is the creativity, Glamour? Where has it gone?

No comments:

Post a Comment