Thursday, October 27, 2011

Glamour UK December 2011

Kristen Stewart is on the cover of Glamour UK's December issue and I've come to the conclusion that KStew has officially mastered the "I'm pissed but actually kinda pretty" look. I mean, at first when I saw the cover, I rolled my eyes, but the pictures inside the spread are actually really pretty. I just need people to do something to her hair. I mean, her hair is straight in EVERY SINGLE PHOTO I've seen of her. Last time I checked she didn't have a contract which said people cannot touch her hair, so I'm confused. But despite the fact that she looks mad, she does look rather comfortable. It's not a smile, but it's a small step, you guys. We've still got one last "Twilight" movie left, so fingers crossed. Also, I'd like to add that I am SO THANKFUL Glamour UK used a different photoshoot. I was afraid they'd be the same as her Glamour US November cover photoshoot. Because you all know how much I hate when international versions of magazines steal pictures. Ugh. I should stop being so picky about it, but I care too much.
"Kristen: On Loving EVERYTHING British." Dumb. I also read British and thought it said Bitch. Also, "My husband has never spoken to me" and "Are you good at sex?" Honestly. They should hire me to do captions for the cover. What a hot mess. But I like that the colors match her dress.
Pissed and pretty. I think it's her makeup that is making her eyes pop. I love it.
This dress is gorgeous. I do not love the stool though. Shut that down now.
She looks really, really pretty here. I'm half shocked, half really proud. And yeah, her hair is pulled back, but it's still super straight. I need options, people!

No comments:

Post a Comment