Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Royal Apothic Rollerball

If you must know anything about me, it is this. I love Macaroons. J'aime des macarons. I am not even lying when I tell you I have had dreams about them. It's so ridiculous it is almost stupid. Although it's not stupid because they are delicious, pretty and they smell nice. Speaking of smelling nice, *I shall bow for the nice transition*, whilst roaming around Anthropologie today, I came across this Royal Apothic Rollerball in, you guessed it, Macaroon. I quietly squeaked and rolled it on my hand. It smells amazing. The smell is lingering on my left hand and I keep smelling it. I am sure people in class are like "What the what is she doing?" But then again, I am sure everyone is on Facebook and not caring what I am doing with my hand. Anyway, Anthropologie.com describes the Macaroon scent as "the sweet-nutty smell of toasted coconut and sugar." It is the perfect description. I WILL have this in my possession soon. They are only $16 each and come in Macaroon, Hyacinth, Earl Grey (Which I am sure some of my friends will love) and Poppy. Mm. So much love in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment