Saturday, July 30, 2011

Nick Jonas

You guys, I think I have to face the facts. Facts? What facts, you ask? Well, here's the thing. I love the Jonas Brothers (I've tried unloving them but there really is no use, they're forever in my heart.) and I have to face the fact that Nick Jonas is not single and probably will never date me (Which is fine considering my real celebrity boyf is his brother). But this, this I can deal with. What I cannot deal with is the fact that he still has that dang satchel with him. I truly do not understand. And I feel like the satchel is getting bigger each and every time I see it! I really do like his bowling bag though. Like, if it wasn't breaking I would totally want it as a purse. But this satchel, my friends, we must rid the world of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment