Tuesday, July 26, 2011

The Look: Mr Joe Jonas

Okay, I apologize in advance for anything I might say in this post. (i.e. "I want to kiss his face," "Look at his scruff," "He's so pretty I want to cry," "So what if I practiced my signature with his last name on it," etc.) The Jonas Brothers, mainly Joe Jonas, do things to me that I cannot and will not explain. We have a long history, but more on that another time. So, Joe Jonas (My ultimate celebrity crush forever and always) is featured on Mr Porter (Pronounced "poor-tay," like pret-a-porter. I'm sure you knew that, but the other day someone pronounced Louis Vuitton wrong, so you never know.) the brother site to Net-A-Porter. Speaking of which, if you have yet to visit Net-A-Porter, finish reading my blog and then spend an hour looking on their website at pretty, pretty things you can never afford, but so wish that you could. But back to Mr Porter. Joe Jonas is featured wearing some pretty dang attractive apparel. My favorite may or may not be the Gucci pea coat. I mean, put a man in a beanie and a pea coat and he has my heart. Fortunately (Or unfortunately, I haven't decided which yet) they did both. J'aime cet homme.
I literally cannot stop fangirling over this picture. It's just too much for me to handle today. I love it so.

No comments:

Post a Comment