Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Glamour September 2011

Yes, that's right, it's my second favorite time of the year! The September issues are being released! (Just in case you were wondering, Christmas is my first favorite time of the year and my first in a half, is that a real thing? I think I made that up, is my birthday). I'm making secret guesses as to who will be on the cover of Vogue, but as much as I want Emma Stone to grace the cover (Oops, there goes one of my secret guesses) I feel like that is wishful thinking. But who knows, Anna Wintour did go through a weird phase of putting random people on her cover. So, Glamour's September cover girl is Rihanna which I love. Jennifer Lopez was last year's cover girl and I wasn't AS crazy about the shoot. Granted, I loved the cheetah print, but you know, it was kind of weird. This, this I love. She looks gorgeous and the clothes are pretty great as well. I am still kind of hating their editing though. Someone seriously needs to have a talking to.
Remember when I hated her red hair? Yeah, I don't know why I did because it's kind of amazing.
This Marc Jacobs dress is wonderful. Everything about it is wonderful.
Oh wow. This is a ridiculous Givenchy outfit. Is it wrong to love it just a little?
Love this Vionnet dress. It's so pretty. I can see this on Carey Mulligan.
Oh my gosh. I'm in love. I am in love with this Yves Saint Laurent coat. It is gorgeous and I need it in my life.
I actually like this Miu Miu dress. Granted I can't see the rest of it, but I like what I can see.
I'm jealous of her. Forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment