Monday, May 23, 2011

Leonardo DiCaprio

Oh no. My dearest celebrity boyfriend-husband-crush, Leonardo DiCaprio, was spotted on a boat in Italy (With Blake Lively (again), by the way) in THIS heinous outfit. I mean, are you walking around with just socks? Reason #1234 as to why I should be your girlfriend/stylist. It's either tennis shoes or barefoot. There's no in between. Do you have a headband? Reason #1235 as to why I should be your girlfriend/stylist. Who are you? Nick Jonas? Not even you can pull this off. Are you wearing a shirt? Reason #1236 as to why I should be your girlfriend/stylist. Shirtless Leo! Shirtless Leo! Shirtless Leo! I'm just saying because I mean, really? And I mean, if he's not going to date me (His loss) then can he just do us all a favor and date Kate Winslet already?

No comments:

Post a Comment