Saturday, May 28, 2011

Katherine Heigl

Everyone knows that I have a soft spot in my heart for Katherine Heigl. I enjoy all of her films (With the exception of "The Ugly Truth." Gosh dang, I hated that movie so much.) and I have been able to look past her silly comments to the press about "Grey's Anatomy," but I'm having a really hard time understanding her outfits as of late. This is just frumpy, frumpy, frumpy. And I'm just not in love with her hair which makes me sad. The one great thing about being a celebrity and having millions of dollars is that you can get extensions whenever you want, so I guess chopping all your beautiful hair off really isn't THAT traumatic. Because believe me, when I even cut an inch off my hair, tears are usually involved on the drive home. I always blame it on my hormones, but the truth is, hair cuts are emotional. To sum that up, I want Katherine Heigl to get extensions or at least style her hair better (Fine, there is a breeze, I'll give her half a break on this one.) and I want to be her stylist. Okay?

No comments:

Post a Comment