Friday, April 29, 2011

The Royal Wedding of Prince William & Kate Middleton

Oh, sweet tea and crumpets. I am still so excited about the royal wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton, or should I say the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge. I don't know about you, but I most definitely stayed up until 4 AM this morning nibbling on macaroons, judging all the marvelous and awful hats and dreaming about my own fairy tale to a real Prince. And then Kate, or Catherine Middleton now, stepped out of her hotel and into the Rolls Royce. My heart stopped. She looked STUNNING. Stunning doesn't even begin to describe the level of beauty displayed by her. Breathtaking. I mean, honestly. Everything from her tiara, to her hair (Which I had pictured up actually), to her makeup (Which she did herself. Reason #390423 as to why I want to move to England so that she can be my Queen one day) to her Sarah Burton for Alexander McQueen wedding gown. I was (and still am) sort of shocked, but delighted that she partnered with Sarah Burton to create her dress. It just screams Princess/Duchess/Queen-to-Be/Whatever else. (I don't understand the whole royal system). It also screams Grace Kelly which is exactly what I had in mind. I'm quite glad she picked up on my telepathic signals. The gorgeous gown also had an 8.8 ft long train which I adore. I'm glad she still went with a train without going crazy like Lady Di. She is already so poised and proper, I can't wait to see what lies ahead. I wish them both all the luck in the world. Now, I'll say goodbye for I am off to win the heart of Prince Harry. Just kidding. But he is REALLY good looking.
This picture melts my heart. Her sister, Pippa Middleton, also looked gorgeous in Sarah Burton for Alexander McQueen, but more on the rest of the party later. I need a nap first.
I love the lace detailing. It's so intricate and beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment