Thursday, April 21, 2011

Rachel Bilson

For some reason, I wanted to call Rachel Bilson Rachel McAdams instead. I don't understand where that came from at all. But that was just a pointless sidenote, you're welcome. So, Rachel BILSON debuted her film series at the 2011 Tribeca Film Festival, which was inspired by Magnum Ice Cream. Karl Lagerfeld directed the short film and it was all filmed whilst running around Paris. Oh, hi, that is my dream day. She posed on the red carpet alongside Mr. Lagerfeld himself in this beautiful Chanel dress. I like that she went simple with accessories and hair because this dress is so simple. I even like her black pumps. Oh, to be Summer Roberts. "We've been on the run/Driving in the sun/Looking out for number 1/California here we come/Right back where we started from... CALIFORNIA!..." Ah, nostalgia.

No comments:

Post a Comment