Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Blake Lively

RED HAIR. Blake Lively has red hair. I don't know how I feel about it yet. Maybe it's for a new movie role? The red hair plus the Zuhair Murad gown equals Ariel from "The Little Mermaid," no? I mean, of course she looks gorgeous and whatnot, but I just don't know yet.
I don't know how I feel about her dress yet either. I am just too focused on her hair. It's so different, you guys!
Ugh, no wonder she made the list for Time's "100 Most Influential People in the World," she's beautiful. But actually, I really don't know how she's influencing people. I love her and all, but that really puts me in a pickle.
I must admit that I do like the slight train on this gown though.

1 comment:

  1. I read its for a movie! I really like it! And funny thing... she was quoted saying she feels like The Little Mermaid. Hahaha

    ReplyDelete