Thursday, March 31, 2011

Victoria's Secret SWIM Collection

Last night, a handful of Victoria's Secret Angels came out to launch the 2011 Victoria's Secret SWIM Collection and not only am I excited to see the Collection, but I am even more excited about one of the dresses worn last night. Shall we?
She gets two pictures due to the fact that I am dying over the dress Alessandra Ambrosio wore. Oh my goodness, it's gorgeous! And if I'm not mistaken, I believe it's Roberto Cavalli because it looks oddly similar to the Roberto Cavalli dress Lea Michele wore on the November 2010 cover of Marie Claire UK, no? I could be wrong, but either way, it's gorgeous.
I don't like this dress, but I just had to comment on Miranda Kerr's body for there is NO way that she just had a baby. Absolutely no way. If, God forbid, I ever bear a child, I pray that the baby weight disappears this fast. It's incredible.
Candice Swanepoel has been getting some crap lately due to her body. Apparently she is "too skinny," but I am going to have to disagree. She's not too skinny at all. She's a VS Angel for crying outloud, of course she's skinny. Am I right?...

No comments:

Post a Comment