Sunday, January 30, 2011

63rd Annual Directors Guild of America Awards

Oh, so many people were in Hollywood tonight for the 63rd Annual Directors Guild of America Awards. And the best part about this? LEONARDO DICAPRIO WAS THERE. Oh my heart. Oh my sweet heart. I actually don't really care that anyone else was there, even if the guest list did include Andrew Garfield.
Tee hee. I love him.
I'm sorry, Helena Bonham Carter is awesome. Of course, I totally hate this outfit, but she rocks it (as always) and I respect that. For sure.
Amy Adams is always so cute. I don't necessarily like her dress, but she looks gorgeous and the color looks great on her.
It's a shame that Melissa Leo dresses like this because she's actually very beautiful. This is really ugly and unflattering.
Aw, I really don't like Natalie Portman's dress. I know she's pregnant, blah blah blah, but eh. And the fact that the dress puts an emphasis on her ugly shoes is kind of unfortunate.
Sofia Vergara looks stunning in this gown. It's very old Hollwood and she looks wonderful.
I'm kind of torn when it comes to Jenna Fischer's dress. I like it but at the same time I don't. Ugh, I just don't know. I told you, torn!
I don't like anything about Claire Danes' dress. It's boring, as are her shoes. No thank you.
Oh, Andrew Garfield. Looking lovely, as always. The flash in this photo is kind of horrific, but he is still looking dapper.
Armie Hammer and his gorgeous wife Elizabeth Chambers were also in attendance and I think I actually like her dress the best. It's so pretty and I love the intricate detailing. Lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment