Tuesday, November 30, 2010

"Black Swan" New York Premiere

I have been hearing a lot about the new movie "Black Swan" recently, which makes me quite curious. The previews looked good so I may or may not go see it. Although, I would be content with just a movie trailer. I have this weird thing where I can watch movie trailers for hours. I want to be an actress just to have a movie trailer. Whatever, don't judge me. I'm sure you have weird things too. Anyway, now that I have shared a secret, the "Black Swan" New York premiere was tonight and Natalie Portman and Mila Kunis killed it, while Winona Ryder actually killed me. I don't even know what to do about her right now.
I don't know why Natalie Portman looks so devastated because she looks stunning in this breathtaking Dior gown. Oh my goodness, I love it. How great would Lea Michele look in this? I miss her on the red carpet.
Mila Kunis is slowly but surely becoming one of my favorite red carpet attendees. So far, whilst promoting "Black Swan," she has managed to look flawless each time. I applaud her for tonight she managed to do it again.
What the fug? This is awful. I don't like the whole women suit thing. Sure, Leighton Meester pulled it off, but I still hated the outfit. This is just all wrong. All. Wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment