Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Roberto Cavalli Paris Fashion Week Party

Oh, so many celebrities came out to play at Roberto Cavalli's Paris Fashion Week RTW Spring/Summer 2011 party. I love red carpets, oh, so much.
I am obsessed with the Roberto Cavalli gown Rachel Bilson showed up in. Oh good heavens, it is so gorgeous. Evidently Jaclyn Smith wore it on Saturday to that LACMA party, but I think Rachel Bilson looked best in it.
I want to like Taylor Swift's Roberto Cavalli dress, but I just don't know how I feel about it. It's just kind of boring. I want to see her do something exciting with her red carpet dresses. You know? I mean, she still looks lovely, but it's just boring.
Oh, look at the hot little mess that is Bar Rafaeli's Roberto Cavalli gown. I do not like it. I do not like it one bit. And I am all for a messy updo, but this one is too messy. At least she still has Leonardo DiCaprio...
What is wrong with Heidi Klum?! Her fashion choices recently have me just stumped. You are a supermodel, what is your problem?
I hate Leona Lewis' gown SO much right now, I don't even want to look at it. I mean, oh good heavens, it is so ugly.

No comments:

Post a Comment