Sunday, August 29, 2010

Emmy Awards

I LOVE THE EMMYS. So much. So, so much. I walked in the house after work and completely melted over the red carpet. Lea Michele is best dressed by far. I'm currently watching the show, so if this is all over the place, it's because Cory Monteith, the rest of the cast of "Glee", Jim Parsons or the cast of "Modern Family" is on my TV screen.
Oh. My. Glee. Lea Michele looks so amazing, I can't even process this whole outfit yet. And this Oscar de la Renta is slowly, but surely going to give me a heart attack. I WILL get married in an Oscar de la Renta dress. Do you hear me? I WILL.
I love many things about this: 1. Julie Bowen 2. Her dress 3. Her show. This is my second best dressed. Obsessed.
My Mom is especially obsessed with Nina Dobrev's dress. I love the color, I love the embellishments, but Lea Michele and Julie Bowen still have my heart.
I haven't decided whether or not I like Dianna Agron's dress. It's kind of elderly looking, but I can't help but like it just a little bit.
Love, love, love. Angela Kinsley looks great. You all know that I love black lace. I love strapless gowns too, so this is just perfect.
Sweet Lord, help us. Why is Kate Gosselin there? I just can't. If I could trip anyone, it would be her. So gross.
Oooh I kind of like January Jones' Versace dress. It's fun!
Oh, I don't really like Jane Lynch's Ali Rahimi dress. I don't usually like her dresses. They're not very pretty and usually not very flattering. I do like the color though, it's pretty.
Oh, Kim Kardashian, why so pretty? We all know that I love Marchesa, but this dress isn't as wonderful as I had hoped.
If this Ralph & Russo dress didn't have a huge chunk missing, I think I would like it. Maria Menounos kind of bugs me though, so I don't know.
Oh, Sofia Vergara is so beautiful. And I really like her Carolina Herrera dress.
Are you kidding me, Stephanie Pratt? This would be cute if she was at dinner in Hollywood, but no. She's at the Emmys. I just do not like that.
I love Jayma Mays. I love this Burberry dress. Both very, very lovely.
Oh, sweet Lauren Graham. I want to like her Yigal Azrouel gown, but I don't think I can.
I am really loving all of these ruffles and strapless gowns. Amazing. Although Jessalyn Gislsig looks beautiful, I don't know if I love her hair though. It may or may not grow on me though, we'll see.
I love me some Tina Fey, I mean, who doesn't? Seriously? But this Oscar de la Renta dress doesn't have my heart as much Lea Michele's does. My cousin, Megan, said it reminds her of hieroglyphics and I agree. I agree.

No comments:

Post a Comment