Sunday, June 27, 2010

Teen Vogue August 2010

Oh. My. Lord. I apologize in advance for a number of things: 1. Me sounding like a 13 year old girl. (You'll see why very soon). 2. The number of pictures I am about to post. 3. My re-occuring obsession over Joe Jonas. 4. My overreaction over this whole shoot. But, sweet Lord have mercy. I saw the cover and actually said aloud "Oh, crappers" which is embarrassing for a number of reasons. Mainly because that is one of the stupidest things I've ever said. So, Joe Jonas (Seriously, SWOON) and Demi Lovato grace the cover of Teen Vogue's August cover and I could not be more in love. Seriously. I couldn't even if I tried. I love it all too much. At first I thought "Wow, this must be awkward and sad looking back at" (That's referring to their recent break up. Thank Jesus for that though, right?) but I mean, they are going on tour with each other very shortly and they'll have to be civil, so whatevs. But seriously, will someone please let me date him. I'll be content with just a kiss. Or two. Or five. Mm. This shoot is amazing, it's very "Grease"esque, and he looks delicious. Wow... I almost overreacted a little bit. Almost.
I would cut off my thumbs (Or do something drastic, but not too drastic) just to be in this picture. Gah!
I NEED this cheetah print jacket. Like, I can't live without it.
This picture caused the slight overreaction.
That smirk may or may not be the death of me.
Seriously. That smirk.

No comments:

Post a Comment