Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Kristen Stewart

Due to the fact that I really love Kristen Stewart's new hair, I want to give her a second chance when it comes to her dresses too, but I don't think I can this time. See, I want to love this Herve Leger by Max Azria dress she wore to the "Late Show with David Letterman" last night, but I can't. The top half reminds me of a gymnast leotard or whatever they wear. She looks really great in it, but I don't like the dress itself. Even on the runway it looks gymnastic-esque. I decided that I actually really do like RM by Roland Mouret dress she wore earlier that day though. Oh, and if you thought the dress looked familiar, Amanda Seyfried definitely wore a blue version on the red carpet recently. I remember that that version reminded me of a mermaid, but I think I like the black one better. Guys, I'm not sure you know how badly I want to hug Kristen Stewart's new stylist...

No comments:

Post a Comment