Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Glamour August 2010 (Part II)

I know I previously commented on the August issue of Glamour, but the rest of the pictures finally came out today. I hate this shoot. I hate it so much, and it's not just because of Vanessa. The cat ears? I mean, really? I thought the kitties were a bit much, but the ears just made it 100x more ridiculous. Like, come on. Oh, yeah and she's pairing denim with leather. Gosh, it's like they put together a list of things that I, Erin Brady, hate and decided to throw them all on her. Silly, silly Glamour. And I'm even more bitter because she is remaking my favorite Disney movie EVER, "Beauty and the Beast." I could not be more upset, even if I tried. This is truly devastating.
I actually really like this Tory Burch skirt though, so I'll cut them a little slack. But only a little, for the rest of the shoot is horrendous.

No comments:

Post a Comment