Thursday, May 27, 2010

Bristol Palin

I don't care about politics, therefore I don't care about the Palin family. But I really like the whole shoot Bristol Palin did with Harper's Bazaar. The styling is quite lovely (With the exception of the rain boots picture) and she looks really, really pretty. Well done, Harper's Bazaar.
This is not only my favorite dress, but it's my favorite setting. It's so cute! This is what I am going to look like when I am a Mom. I'm going to wear gorgeous Lanvin gowns and serve my little Addison treats.
When I first looked at this picture, I thought two things: 1. Which one is Bristol? and 2. I'm pretty sure this is my friend Hayden's kitchen. Fortunately, I realized she was the one in the absolutely stunning Carolina Herrera dress. Unfortunately, this is not my friend's kitchen.
I really hate this picture. The boots are killing me.

No comments:

Post a Comment