Friday, January 29, 2010

Calvin Klein Spring 2010 Collections Preview Benefit

Many (random) stars came out last night for Calvin Klein's Men's & Women's Spring 2010 Collections Preview Benefit. Shall we begin?
I really, really, really love Molly Sims' Calvin Klein dress right now. I want it, please.
Well, I just love Kate Bosworth's darling sherbet/coral colored dress from the Calvin Klein Collection. Super, super cute. I would wear this in a second.
I thought Kate Bosworth's dress was my favorite until I saw Ginnifer Goodwin's dress. Oh my, I love everything about it from the color to the shape.
I don't know who Abbie Cornish is, but I do really like her Calvin Klein dress. Although, I do feel like she could've done a lot more with it. You know?
It looks like Michelle Monaghan literally just rolled out of bed. I mean, from her hair to her wrinkled dress. Sorry Michelle, this isn't good.
What on Earth, Milla Jonovich? This is all wrong. Separately, the Calvin Klein pieces would be cute, but together it just looks like a mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment