Sunday, January 31, 2010

52nd Annual GRAMMY Awards: Clive Davis' Pre-Grammy Party

Holy celebrities! My heart is so happy right now. I come home to find out that tonight was Clive Davis' Annual Pre-Grammy Party and so many celebrities came out to honor him, I can't even get over it. Shall we? Mhm we shall.
Carrie Underwood is always beautiful. I mean, always. It's really a bummer for all of us, but great for her. Her dress is really beautiful as well, so that helps.
Oh, Joe Jonas. You kill me. Your white suit kills me. Mm...
Ri-freaking-hanna. I love her Viktor & Rolf dress. I mean, it's awful, but I love it. She is so fierce, I can't even stand it. I mean, can you picture anyone else a) Wearing this dress or b) Pulling it off? Yeah, I couldn't think of anyone else either. I love her. She's awesome.
Oh, Fergie Ferg. I hate it.
Oh. Okay. I get it. Ciara is playing a mean joke on our eyes... Right?
No! Kara Dioguardi is so pretty, why did she ruin it with this awful dress and hideous hair? Shame, shame.
Despite her honestly heinous dress, Katy Perry still manages to look stunning. Seriously though, what is going on with her dress right now?
Ke$ha, Ke$ha, Ke$ha. I honestly expect nothing less. I've given up on her.
Aw, T. Swift. I love her. Her sparkly, disco ball-esque dress is to die for. It's so fun! I can't wait to see what she wears tomorrow night.
I love Jennifer Hudson's dress for one reason and one reason only... The shoulders. Other than that, I hate the color and I hate the fabric even more. Like, really, right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment