Tuesday, December 15, 2009

"Nine"

The red carpet premiere of "Nine" was tonight in New York. Shall we?
Sorry, Penelope Cruz, I don't think I like this so much. There is something weird about it. I can't put my finger on it, but there is just something I don't like.
This is a shame. Kate Hudson looks stunning. Honestly, she looks so pretty, until you look at her dress. Look closely... Yep. That's a train. Her fierce dress has a train. I vote no.
I usually don't like Nicole Kidman (and by "I usually don't like..." I mean "I never like"), but I am in freaking love with her dress right now. Honestly. Black + Strapless + Flowers = Love.
How fierce (I realize I said "fierce" about 8 times in this post, but I can't think of another word to describe their fierceness, so do with that what you will) do Madonna and her daughter Lourdes look right now? I love that Madonna is wearing elbow length gloves right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment