Monday, November 9, 2009

So, Here's The Thing

So, here's the thing, a few weeks ago I bought the cutest cowl scarf from Gap. It was only $20 and it was practically screaming "Buy me, Erin! Buy me!" and I mean, I can't ignore clothes when they speak to me, that's rude, so I gave in. But there is one tiny problem, it seems to collect my food. I mean, I'm not a messy eater or anything, but it just holds the crumbs and saves them for later. It is really annoying actually, I'll stand up and adjust the little devil and crumbs just fall out of it. If I didn't love it so much, I would be tempted to take it back or something. But then I look at it and I am reminded of how cute and comfortable it is, so I forgive it. Stupid scarf.
Just striking a pose with my new friend. Cute, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment