Sunday, November 8, 2009

Holy Mother of Chanel

So, on Wednesday night, Chanel threw their Fall Gala, The Chanel "Fete D'Hiver" Fall Gala, and I have to say that I really, really love all of the red carpet outfits. Yes ma'am, I do.
Diane Kruger just dazzles in this Chanel number courtesy of the Chanel Fall 2009 Couture collection. Gah! I adore it.
Blake Lively continues to make my fashion heart happy - as always - in her little Chanel Resort 2010 number. This is such a classic Chanel dress, I love it. Honestly, I cannot get over how cute her outfits have been recently.
Can I just be honest for a sec? I don't know who Leigh Lezark is. I don't know if I'm supposed to know who she is or if I'm allowed to be clueless, but regardless, I love her dress from Chanel's Paris-Monte Carlo Pre-Fall 2007 collection. I would wear this. You hear that, Karl? Feel free to send me ANY Chanel dresses you want. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment