Wednesday, November 11, 2009

CMA Awards 2009

Mm I love award shows, I love red carpets, I love celebrities and I love fashion. Therefore, I am loving the CMAs right now.
Oh, Taylor Swift. One more reason to love you. Honestly. My sister just told me that this was one of the dresses she wore on SNL last week which is kind of a bummer. I mean, outfit repeater, much? By the way, if you haven't seen her SNL skits, do it. Do it now. Whatever, I still think this dress resembles a Disney princess' dress. I love it. Love love love it.
Michelle Branch! Remember her? I really like her dress actually, I would definitely wear that, please and thank you.
Oh, Martina McBride, you are beautiful, but this is one of the most unflattering dresses I have seen in quite some time. Honestly, I can't think of a single woman on Earth who wants to accentuate her hips.
First off, I want to say that I like Kellie Pickler's new hair color. I do not, however, like her dress. That's cute that she decided to show up as a Chipotle burrito. Am I the only one who thinks it looks like a darker sheet of aluminum foil? I think that it has the potential to be cute if it was in white or cream.
Okay, I LOVE this dress. I would wear this dress right now. Well, not right now. I'd have to stop eating bagels and run to the gym right now, but I mean, if I had her body, I would wear it right now. I've never listened to your music, Jennifer Nettles of Sugarland, but I love your dress.
I look at Carrie Underwood's dress and see a kaleidoscope. Mm, I don't think I like it so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment