Saturday, November 28, 2009

BCBGMAXAZRIA

Today I gave into the madness that is Black Friday. I am oh, so, very against this day, but a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do, right? Right. Mother, Sister and I headed to Fashion Island today and before making a stop at Urban Outfitters, we stopped at BCBG to look at Winter Formal dresses for my sister. (Sidenote: Yes, we know that Winter Formal is in February, but we couldn't help ourselves). I ran around the store like a mad woman grabbing half of the dresses in the store, giving them to my sister and then shoving her in a dressing room to have her try them on. (Personal shopping = My favorite game). My favorite dress of the day was this GORGEOUS one-shoulder crinkle chiffon gown. I died when my sister walked out of the dressing room. Then I snapped some pictures with my phone. I couldn't help myself, I was so proud. :)
Ah! There she is, it melts my heart. She didn't get it though, unfortunately. But I mean, if you want to donate $498.00 to the "Buy Lauren The Dress of her Dreams" foundation, then feel free to do with that what you will, but for the meantime, all we have are the memories and this picture. Aw, presh. (P.S. Click on the BCBG link to see the official page for the dress).

No comments:

Post a Comment