Friday, October 23, 2009

Fashion Citation Number Three

I continue to tell my friends (or any of the people who read this blog) that you are more than welcome to send me a fashion citation when you see it. Whether it be via Facebook, text, e-mail or (my personal favorite) a picture, it will most likely make it up here. It's the least we can do, honestly. So, here's the text I got yesterday from the ever so lovely Rachel Hassey...
FWD: A woman [maybe] fifty wearing lace leggings, flower flats, and a t-shirt dress. Basically dressed like she was fifteen. (Via Text Message)
At that age don't you think she'd have a husband, kid or even a couple dozen cats to tell her that that is not okay? People never cease to fascinate me.

P.S. If you do have a picture you want to send to me, please e-mail it to erinmbradyyy@yahoo.com :)

No comments:

Post a Comment